Features & Benefits
- Excellent residual control
- Combine with NyGuard® to prevent resistance and increase residual control
- Controls adult and larvae darkling beetles
- Kills bed bugs in poultry houses
- Broadcast and band applications
- For use in and along the outside perimeter of poultry houses
- Easy to mix and spray
4 oz of Darlex® per 1,000 sq. ft.
Results of individual applications will vary based on environmental conditions, but in general, significant knockdown of listed pests will occur around 24 hours post-application.
Darlex® is a suspension concentrate and stability may be reduced by cold water. Agitation is recommended whenever Darlex® is stored prior to application.
The active ingredient in Darlex® is clothianidin, a synthetic insecticide that acts as a nerve toxin to target insects. Many neonicotinoid insecticides will perform relatively similar. For applications intended to provide residual control, Darlex® is a great candidate due to its low flushing properties. This means you can count on Darlex® staying where it is applied.
Darlex® is specifically labeled for bed bug control in poultry houses and provides control to insect populations that may be resistant to pyrethroids and organophosphates. Apply Darlex® to all interior areas of vacant poultry facilities.